3. Information we collect:
4. How we use your information:
5. Log Files:
Cisshipping uses log files in accordance with industry standards. These files keep track of visitors’ visits to websites. This is something that all hosting companies perform, and it is part of the analytics for hosting services. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring and exit pages, and perhaps the number of clicks are among the data gathered by log files. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The information is used to analyse trends, manage the site, track user’s movements on the site, and gather demographic statistics.
6. Cookies and Web Beacons
cisshipping, like any other website, makes use of “cookies.” These cookies are used to save information such as visitors’ preferences and the pages of the website that the visitor has viewed or visited. The data is used to improve the user experience by customising our web page content based on the browser type and/or other information provided by visitors.
7. Google DoubleClick DART Cookie:
8. Advertising Partners Privacy Policies:
It should be noted that CIS shipping has no access to or control over these third-party advertising cookies.
9. Third Party Privacy Policies:
10. CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information):
– Request a company that collects a consumer’s personal data to provide the categories and specific pieces of personal data that the company has collected about the consumer.
– Request to the company to remove any personal information it has gathered about the customer.
– Request to the company that sells a consumer’s personal information not sell the consumer’s personal information.
If you submit a request, we have one month to respond. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
11. GDPR Data Protection Rights:
12. Children’s Information:
CIS Shipping collects no personally identifying information from minors under the age of 13. If you believe your child provided this type of information on our website, please notify us immediately, and we will do our utmost to promptly remove such information from our records.
14. Contact Us
Please email us if you have any concerns or suggestions about our privacy policies.